Now that you’ve done all the hard-work of creating a great website, put all the campaigns in place to drive traffic to site, how to do you make sure that you don’t let all that traffic go to waste? By capturing those leads into an email database, using a Landing Page.
Having a Landing Page is vital to capturing qualified leads that you can later on follow up with to up-sell your products or close the deal. Below are good examples of what makes a good Landing Page:
Quick tips for a good Landing Page:
1. Make sure that your HEADING sums up to value proposition, for example if you’re in the business of a t-shirt printing service, your heading might go something like this: “HIGH QUALITY AFFORDABLE T-SHIRT PRINTS”
2. Include a paragraph that sums up your services and benefits of choosing your product. We recommend that you use bullet points. For example:
– Our T-shirts are made of high quality material
– Quick-turn delivery time
– Friendly service and responsive
3. Use an image whenever possible to represent your product or service, 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual.
4. Include a persuasive message on your CTA button. E.g. <cta> send me your latest catalogue </cta> instead of just “enter email”
Remember, having a just contact form is no longer sufficient for a website. Reason being, users normally don’t spend that much time your website. Most websites have an average bounce rate of 60%, and spend about 2-3 minutes on a website. If your contact-form is buried on third or fourth page of your site, chances are you’ll lose the lead. Make sure you have a pop-up Landing Page setup or have a static one placed on the front page of your site.